AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

The share price has been on the slide now for the past couple of...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    The share price has been on the slide now for the past couple of weeks, I think the emotion of this is starting to take it's toll on some, but for most I don't think it's a big concern. From my observations the decline down to current levels has been attributed to three obvious factors, fake news on oversupply, unrest in the DRC and last nights drop in the States. I don't believe for a second that any value has been lost due to the absence of drilling news, it's simply the way the market works sometimes and it's a reminder to us all that the value of our investments can rise as well as fall depending on what's happening in the world.

Having said that I'm 100o% confident AVZ holders have nothing to worry about here because the market will revalue our company very differently in the coming weeks and that's what's exciting. I think we are still within the timeframe of when we should expect an announcement so patience needs to be exercised here as the fundamentals are completely unchanged.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.