AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-15280

1. 1,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    http://webcasting.brrmedia.co.uk/broadcast/5a7300d8355d671b8a71630b

On the 5th of February Nigel Ferguson says "a drill rig on the ground at the moment, we've got four more arriving within the next ten days" . (Got to 9mins 28 seconds in and see for yourself if you want).

Within the next ten days is by the 16th of February. So against that criteria - the drill rigs are currently about 10 days late.

The way I see it, either shareholders can rely on the management to say what they mean and to mean what they say, or they can't.

Whether I as an individual shareholder can rely on them, depends in part on the attitude of other shareholders towards management.

If other shareholders don't care to hold management to their statements management won't care to be careful with making them just for my sake or just for the sake of keeping a small minority of shareholders who want to be kept up to date because they are concerned about the possible causes of delays in the congo.

A significant amount of value (in the share price) was lost recently when management surprised shareholders (including retail shareholders) with a cash raise whose expectations they had not managed.

AVZ management clearly does care about retail shareholders perceptions of the company - or they would not put paid advertisements on HotCopper in front of retail shareholders.

For probably less than the price of the an advertisement photos could be provided showing the locations of the four rigs.

If you told your kids you were going to arrive at a destination in X time and 2x time had passed your kids aren't being unreasonable to request an update on the new status. Imo.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.