AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-15281

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Similar to you, I am not satisfy with mangement on their communication about the drilling milestones. It's OK to miss communicated milestone once or max twice, but to do this three or four times is not acceptable. However, I have an opppose view about communicating non material matters.

IMO, if you immediately communicate about the rigs delay or not, the market will work it out and the SP will go down to the level where it should be. The only difference is the velocity. One quick and one slow. If management don't communicate straight away, it gives them more options to rectify the situation and stop the SP from sliding. In the worst case, the SP will drift to the level where the delay is communicated anyway. So by not communicating, management is delaying the sliding of the SP which is in the best interest of most shareholders (except shorters and down rampers). Not withstanding this, management cannot do this repeatedly for they will loose their credibility and the market will start to question everything they say (which I believe it's starting to be the case).

From my observation, they seems to be good with exploration, but poor with project management. If they can't manage to deliver on the communicated drilling milestones, God help us when we start to build the mining plant. It seems that they know this and that is why they recently hire Brans who has over 45 years of experience in project development, and this is also the reason why I think they should give more incentive to Brans than to Ferguson in the recent announcement.

AVZ short medium term SP will depend on how well we deliver on communicated milestones.

My two cents.
    Last edited by antimatter: 28/02/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.