AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Have heard myself making a statement based on experience and...

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Have heard myself making a statement based on experience and form an opinion within my field and be confident about it.

But if I announce that "opinion' then accountability is applied and it becomes an expectation, as such if that expectation cannot be met, then I will come under scrutiny not in meeting the expectation, but "failing" to provide an update about meeting the expectation.

I certainly would not get away with "on or about mid Jan' statements.

Even if I could get away with such statement, I certainly wouldn't be about to say on 31st Jan in response to a follow up regarding an "undeliverable" why am I being bothered with said follow up as surely you should know.....31st Jan is still considered "on or about mid Jan"

After reading all those here, that pointed out my understanding of what "on or about mid Jan" actually meant... I called by bank and said I will now be making repayments "on or about mid" of each month, as the 15th, doesn't mean the 15th.

I'm still trying to work out why the person at the bank broke out into laughter.

As for what what "we' are paying them for....

ATM, that is as per 2 announcements ago, we are paying them for a SP of 34, 40 & 44 cents, nothing more, nothing less as no other KPI's were outlined.

Based on current performance....... measured against the announced KPI..... "they" are well short... may be heavy rain and stuck in mud as well.. I don't know.

or...

Take what you appear to be accepting of.. a KPI of 'on or about 34 cents".. so at today's close... 24.5cents... that's close enough to 'on or about, so, Tranche 1 objective completed..

In closing, I'll tell you something I will make a statement, share an opinion on... and that's I'm "certain' you won't see a SP of $2.50......

If Management can't careful.... right now, in my opinion, "we' may be at grave risk of a successful TO..... SOUTH of 65 cents (which is what I have stated is my 'speculation' outcome)

HuaYou whom have been touted as being AVZ's backstop to a cheap TO with their "blocking stakes"...

I have said before, and will say again.....WHAT IF... China state have already decided this "play" and HuaYou and CATL (once their IPO is finalised) execute said 'China Plan'......

Do you think our latest North American investor will be able to save "us" from a cheap takeover???

GOODLUCK with that.....

AIMHO
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.