AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-15540

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 605
    @Kikker1959 I appreciate your contrarian views and I am sure so do others. I read your posts on several threads, e.g. BUB, but don't comment as I do not hold. Obviously, you are a "plan for the worst, hope for the best" guy, not a down ramper, I appreciate that

I agree with you that several promises made on Twitter have turned out to be vacuous

Like, last Xmas we were supposed to all be "in da club" enjoying "rapper 50 cent" but now we are listening to his half-brother "rapper 25 cent" singing "wi' da CRumbs"

(please forgive a bit of dark humor in times of frustration)

But you can't say this about 8horse, our most prolific and valuable researcher who worked the numbers to present a measure of AVZ's undervaluation. If 8horse appeared optimistic at times, it is because those measures are simply astounding

In fact, an 8horse post (31306549) that went unnoticed by many, including you, is one that prompted me to reduce my holdings earlier this week. Last Friday, 8horse predicted the nature of the CR and pondering this over the weekend (up to then I was convinced, like @Haplo, it would be CATL) and seeing it confirmed on Monday, I reduced my holdings

This is not because I no longer believe in AVZ, I just felt I was exposed too much (to put this in perspective: ML holds 41M shares at 1.8c, see his tweets, and his $ exposure was less than mine). I'm not sure about 8horse himself, he has been quiet of late, so he may or may not have reduced his holdings when anticipating the nature of the CR

I'm guessing that on Monday we'll get good news and the SP will go north. Proving up the resource is crucial now.

As to whether AVZ should update its SHs on progress (e.g where are the rigs). In my view, @bpinvestnstocks is completely right with his letter (31475746), no discussion possible. An ASX ann by a public coy is binding. If the coy promises $ sales revenue and falls short, there is trouble. If the coy promises to do X by date Y, and falls short, there is trouble. No discussion. Obe wan's final words in this post:31492288 sum it up perfectly

Finally, AVZ holders should mind caveat emptor. MUS had a fantastic poster, Wombat777, but MUS went all wrong. Not because Wombat777 made mistakes. On the contrary. But there were important variables outside his model, as well as incorrect data provided by the coy, that made the final outcome so different from his predictions
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.