AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

There will be a lot of feeling the pulse of the common sentiment...

1. pbx
    506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    There will be a lot of feeling the pulse of the common sentiment over the weekend, across the whole spectrum of optimists and pessimists, alike. Kind of the two prevailing lines of thinking in this forum being nicer to each other and reaching common ground, for the general good.

All good, as there is obviously a need for it.

However, I would like participants - posters and readers - to answer for themselves some questions.

* Isn't it logical that the Chinese are the only ones that undisturbed can mine our resource because of their economopolitical status in the region ?
    * Hasn't our management always been fully aware of that and consequently has always worked towards reaching a mutually beneficial working arrangement with them ?
    * Wouldn't it be reasonable to expect behind the doors hard bargaining and tactics in the big business world and within that context managements's openness towards shareholders to be compromised ?
    * Since our resource is what it is and they already have set one foot on the AVZ board, does it make financial sense for them to ever abandon it ?
    * SP or MC wise, if buying us very cheaply was their only criterion wouldn't they have bought us out after hole7 results saving themselves >>$1bn ?
    * If they, indeed, tried to take us over then and failed, haven't they realised that they may scheme and plot all they want - and, they are definitely entitled to - but at the end of the day they will have to make a reasonably satisfactory to AVZ offer ?
    * Do the Chinese have all the time in the world to keep on stalling & chase developments in the sector ?

Please, do not respond. I am not serving a doctrine.

Think for yourselves.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.