AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I'm far more confident about AVZ today than several months ago...

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    I'm far more confident about AVZ today than several months ago when the sp spiked above 30c on TO talks/speculation. The CR was essential to ensure that in a less certain economic environment, we have enough cash to not only speed up drilling but also increase its reach while ensuring enough cash for at least 12 months. Lack of funds is what causes explorers to go bust! No cash, no drilling etc. The announcements this week are very encouraging to me and a prelude to more substantial announcements, possibly as soon as next Monday. I'm not bothered about the sp hovering around 23-24c because we're in the much better position today than 3-4 months ago. I have no doubt we'll see not only positive drilling assay results but a greater insight into the HuaYou, CATL and Tinci plot & involvement, not to mention other key players. There's a strong, strong smell of JV to me! Which makes sense because this resource is way too big for just AVZ to manage and develop. I think all will be revealed in the days and weeks ahead and then we will see a significant re-rate in the stock. I never recommend but my only comments is anyone buying at these prices I expect to be handsomely rewarded. But as I say, it's not a recommendation, just my opinion!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.