AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

[ATTACH] -MACD crossing -Stochs upward -Buyers v Sellers were 9M...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    avz.png

-MACD crossing
    -Stochs upward
    -Buyers v Sellers were 9M v 15M pre-open, we're back to 16M v 15M
    -Re-rated into top 500

Todays announcement:
    -  Proved to the critics that Michael Langford and AirGuide have been working their asses off to formalise interest from the Chinese. It's one thing to organise meetings and take photos, its another thing for it to materialise into an MOU. I don't care for the argument of 'an MOU isn't binding'. Correct, but its the first step.
    - Proved that AVZ genuinely care about providing market updates. Remember when everyone thought the drilling convoy pulled an MH370 because we didn't have any update... and slammed management for it? Well we've just had 3 price sensitive announcements in the past 7 days. More to come too.
    - Proved to investors that this thing is about to take off.  You can either get in now at rock bottom (stoch was literally scraping the bottom) or in a couple of days at 28c. Institutional investors too.

Not trying to ramp, but I've been patiently waiting like a lot of HC posters. Copped a lot of sh*t over the last 2 months, DOW correction, Roskill and Morgan Stanley reports, SQM and Chile, DRC unrest. Despite that, theres only one direction for this stock in my opinion.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.