AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-16759

1. 5,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    It's great to see the powerful pattern continues. Regardless who was the buyer last Friday, it made our TA indicators looking super sexy for a heavy lift towards 40c+ in coming 2/3 weeks.

No gap on the daily & smashed the downward trend line just like eating a peanut. Ignore those sour grapes who keep posting nonsense posts. They are either tricked by the buyer on Friday who sold too early or wanting to buy original parcel back below 30c next week. I guess the best strategy might be buying as many as you can while the SP is still 30c. Next week could the start of climbing. With people willing to chuck in $10mil+ to buy shares @ 30c [I repeat, this is very unlikely to be a re-balancing event as I have scanned many other stocks in our cap range or bigger, none of them had shares changing hand in such large Vol & $$], there is little sense for anyone to sell anything below that anymore.

I have never been more confident about a stock & incoming powerful movement. The ship is about sail, both TA & FA wise. Don't forget the news timeline that Freehold posted [see the link as below], in next 2 weeks or so, we will have multiple news in the making [plus all recent good news including MOU x 2, Huayou's $1b USD plant construction plan, infrastructure improvement such as new Dam construction], it makes sense for us to smash the previous high again shortly. Luckily, last Thursday, some early sign to emerge that money starts to flow back to Lithium market again. We have now left all bad news behind & fully cashed up, never be more prepared to rise to new high !

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ru...4088/page-16386?post_id=31800568#.WqyOA2puZhE

avz.png

I reckon all AVZ might have a truly happy Easter  after all which has been predicted by ML months ago. He played well again, big round of applause to him from me [by the way, he has been really really quiet since Friday's auction which is unusual, MIA for anything major? ].

One last thing, I tried to talk to him via Twitter but his mouth was zipped. I thought that was something to do with ETF buying, he said - IT WAS NOT. I wonder what can it be ? I am very excited now & hope for the best for next week.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.