AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-170

1. 2,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2791
    As you no doubt know pcaruso there is a big morning tea party on over at PLS this morning because of the announcement last night that PLS have secured another offtake agreement and assistance with funding of stage 2 to 5m tons pa. If it were a battery maker signing this agreement it would be great news but because it is a car manufacturer it is SENSATIONAL news. Now I would argue that this has direct ramifications for AVZ. There are many automotive and energy companies (think power wall type suppliers) who are currently uncertain of Li supplies going forward.

This announcement at PLS demonstrates to me that there are many concerned users of LI batteries who now realise that they need to take action to secure a supply of sufficient Li to run their businesses be they battery maker or end user such as Great Wall or Tesla or Nissan or Gm or Ford let alone the public anns from the likes of VW and Mercedes BMW Audi Jaguar etc etc

Folks I will be holding all of my shares until the inevitable happens. You just need to make up your mind whether you really understand this stock. I think I do.
    Chrs W2
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.