AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I can see why people are getting worried about about the lack of...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I can see why people are getting worried about about the lack of drill results. But here is my optimistic spin on things.

-Drilling through hard fresh rock can often be very tough for most of these borehole machines, numerous breakdowns and waiting on parts in an area of the world where things are not so easy to source and can be difficult. I remember a project our company worked on in Guinea where someday no drilling would occur due to the fact the locals running the water cart could not be bothered coming to work that day, it is a slow clock in Africa speaking from experience.

-Another is that we are getting into a larger strike zone of pegmatite and depth of drilling has increased (this would be awesome)

-Another scenario is that there are numerous intersections of spodumene phenocrysts throughout this pegmatite which lead to numerous assay samples.

Personally I'm not to worried and feel contempt with management updates, they are doing big things at the table and have the Chinese lined up.

Just my opinion, stay woke.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.