AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ to me is a life-changing stock. I've spent every single...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    AVZ to me is a life-changing stock. I've spent every single penny on this stock since last August, only wished that I'd had cognitive about it earlier. Since buying into AVZ, I've been blessed with the ability to pay off my uni degree fully, I've actually decided to study Economics due to the fact that AVZ had made me fall in love with the world of finance. I initially only had expectations for a 20 c takeover, however, our fate was changed by a plausible chance of JV. I'm really confident that we will hit 50 cents at a minimum before Q3, IMO the fundamentals of this company are just overwhelmingly secured, it is just a matter of time before it takes off. I have managed to persuade my parents to spend their savings on AVZ knowing that it'll eventuate to a JV. However, the current ominous global market is the main factor that bothers me. We have seen earlier this year how the correction of Dow Jones can correlate to a decrease in AVZ's share price. I've also learned that interest rates are intrinsically related to the value of a stock, with the US planning to increase the Fed rates, would our share price be affected? That being said I am willing to continue to take such risks, as the number of shares I bought are relatively diminutive and being young gives me the opportunity to take chances like this. I am only concerned for my parents and people who bought in late, as macroeconomics are out of our control. I would appreciate some advice from experienced posters here. I would also again like to thank the AVZ family for their daily input of informative posts, which ensued to much of my success so far! PS; Sorry if this is poorly written just got off work lol.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.