AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-17754

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    These are some great bits of info here. Gives me strength to keep my hold in place. But I have to say, it's pretty interesting to continually read this positivity and support coming through when what Im sure many would like to see discussed is why literally every assumption of price and announcements and movements and T/O etc have been dramatically overstated, and in most cases completely wrong. It's as if time is not a factor of these discussions? And I know I might cop it for this but I haven't seen anyone calling out the massively incorrect calls being made on this thread. I'm down to hold but the amount of times I've seen "anything under 30c is a bargain" and "here comes the $1 party". I'd just like to know why people's assumptions have been so so dramatically off, and I say this without judgement or disrespect I know the market is tough and y'all have presented amazing research that we are all clearly into. Having said love to be eating my words tomorrow. Love to be eating those Easter eggs by you know....Easter.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.