AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Exactly. A month or so ago Joe Lowry was out in Australia...

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Exactly. A month or so ago Joe Lowry was out in Australia visiting the PLS site. He was quoted as saying "Manono will never produce". I'm not sure why the world thinks Joe is a lithium guru but many hang off his every word (I don't). The irony is that the bulk of the article was him slagging off at AVZ. He clearly sees the threat but the article also highlights the point you raise - there are still plenty of skeptics out there. In other words, while they acknowledge the resource is massive, they have their doubts it will ever see the light of day. I disagree strongly but as you say, a JV with a production timeline (12-18 months according to ML) will see another class of investors lining up for the stock (they're presently sitting on the sidelines - pent up demand for AVZ is massive). This is what will drive the sp significantly higher - $1 cannot be ruled out! Look forward to the next couple of weeks. As I and many have said before, Mr Guo, Chairman of BNBT & a multi billionaire, did not travel to DRC just to have his photo taken!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.