AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-184

1. 2,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2788
    Hi Londoner.jim
    That is exactly what they are trying to achieve. The best defense is strong ongoing research so that you are armed with enough information to sort the good posters from the bad. Investing in any stock will test your courage and understanding of a company. I don't always get it right but that is not for lack of research. A current SP is never a perfect indicator of a company's value, it is just the current price that someone is selling to a willing buyer. It is not a guarantee of value long term.

The way that I view AVZ is that with a TO likely at or above 20c, the recent share price around 10c to 11c is very attractive, especially if there is a good chance of the SP going up by 100% or more following a TO.

I can assure you that the recent comments by Klaus indicate that he will talk to any company that wishes to launch a TO. This deposit in the DRC is too big and too rich and too important to the world to be ignored.

Michael Langford from Airguide is back in China for four weeks to market and promote the prospects of AVZ for the next four weeks. Many have mentioned that on 12th October Huayou should receive a further 100m options in AVZ. That is a very significant date IMHO.

In my opinion (also looking over my shoulder at what is happening at PLS) something will snap in the next month or two and we wont be holding AVZ by Xmas. The conditions are perfect now for some sort of corporate deal making.

Chrs W2
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.