AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

In today's Press (below is an excerpt - this is what I focus...

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    In today's Press (below is an excerpt - this is what I focus on). Also, Macquarie has just put out a research paper suggesting lithium supply shortage until at least 2024.

Electric Vehicles and Smart Phones Continues to Fuel Massive Demand for Lithium
    NEWS PROVIDED BY
    Marketnewsupdates.com
    Mar 28, 2018, 09:00 ET
    SHARE THIS ARTICLE

PALM BEACH, Florida, March 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
    MarketNewsUpdates.com News Commentary
    Mining industry professionals in the lithium industry are optimistic about the precious metal's future as demand for the resource continues to climb at high rates due to the increasing global demand for electric vehicles and smart phones. For instance, it's currently predicted that 1/5th of vehicles sold in China by the year 2025 will be electric as the country introduces electric vehicle quotas next year. In turn, data extracted from statista illustrates that global demand for lithium will surpass 400,000 metric tons by 2025. According to data provided by Technavio, the global lithium-ion battery market is expected to reach USD 81.65 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of over 11%. The increased usage of lithium is due to not only rising demand for electric vehicles (EVs ) but batteries to power everyday portable consumer electronics and so much more. As demand rises, so too has competition in the industry which has also influenced innovation and aggressive mining operations.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.