AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-204

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    Kikker1959 said:

"ML Also said that he sold PLS for AVZ, not so smart in hindsight, so while he might be a lithium guru, perhaps not so smart in placing valuations on companies, just saying."

He was very smart in hindsight. With a takeover very much in play here and a minimum takeover predicted by some to be 20c, but many believe 30c or higher given we could soon have a TWO BILLION Li exploration target with a possible 2 mines after further drilling(already officially "Li exploration target of 1-1.2 BILLION TONNES"). Therefore, we could be looking at a 100% increase from here(10c) at least in the short term!

Also, the mine is expected to be "commissioned and operational by 2019/2020"-company presentation; right in the sweet spot for increased Li demand. This could even be earlier the way the Chinese get things done in the DRC. If this is so whoever owns AVZ because of its size could control lithium supply and pricing; a worth prize indeed!

I do not see any developing lithium company doubling its SP in the short term, but I know of an explorational lithium company that has a very good chance

I know where I am staying! AIMO

Klaus Eckhof(CEO of AVZ), 25/09/2017:

"If a buyer, such as “one of the bigger Chinese miners” comes knocking, AVZ won’t turn it down!"
    Last edited by Mining8: 29/09/17
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.