AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Absolutely right. There have been many walls along the...

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    Absolutely right. There have been many walls along the journey...4c...6c...13c....etc. These are just as you say, psychological, cappers trying to mess with your heads and getting you to sell to them. However, the wise heads here look beyond the wall and see the reality, and that is why the walls have been smashed and will continue to be smashed along the way. For instance at 6c I recall a 6,000,000 wall that was down in a minute. These holders now have 3 bags!

The point is to look beyond the wall and see the value of AVZ. These are what the smart investors do, and see the wall not as a negative but a chance to get big chunk of AVZ!

Short to medium term 50c is very attainable with now securities such as BOOM bringing the Hong Kong broker network behind AVZ thanks to ML's good work, with the impetus of the Bank of China giving us a positive recommendation and so all in all bringing massive Chinese investment to AVZ. Also, again thanks to ML/Airguide, goliath companies like Huayou(already a partial stake in us), CATL, Shanshan, China Molybednum, Greatpower(MOU), GSR to name a few have us firmly in their sites, with Klaus Eckhof, AVZ CEO stating that "his phone does not stop ringing with interest from the big players regarding AVZ."

I said 50c short to medium term, but with momentum, particularly from the Chinese investors, and just the mammoth potential value of our Li hard rock asset(potentially multiples bigger than any other globally) with a tier one tin resource to pay for it, even a $1.00 plus SP is not out of the question takeover or no takeover short to medium term

AIMO

BOTTOM LINE

Those 3,000,000 walls at 23c-25c would be a nice prize. They are a gift!....an opportunity before the Chinese tear them down!

P.S.

I feel the clock is ticking down to D-day be it from a massive surge of investment from the Chinese with their broker network now on board/and or a takeover never forgetting Klaus Eckhof, AVZ's CEO modus operandi of buy, define and sell particularly when he said recently, "if a buyer, such as “one of the bigger Chinese miners” comes knocking, AVZ won’t turn it down!"

I also feel a sense of immediacy particularly regarding the bullishness and sense of urgency implied in ML's recent tweets.

"Time to get off the treadmill. No need to go to China again! Sit back people & relax, hold & enjoy being part of AVZ lithium history."

"AVZ to re-rate massively to the upside! AVZ is not contracted & is being scoped out to bring 100,000 tons ++lithium carbonate to market."

Something is definately brewing be it takeover/and or investment from big players.

We shall see come Monday!

The guys who saw the wall at 6c probably thought it was too late to get on the AVZ train. They now have 3 bags!..... the wall at 13c ,they now have 2 bags! It makes that wall at 23c not look that bad ehhh???.... at least 1 to 4 bags plus could be yours from here.

AIMO
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.