AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-3242

1. 205 Posts.
    This morning, early 7 am-ish, there were about 10 mil on sell-side queue. I suspect we'll see similar again tomorrow.

theory 01.: Today's wall at 245 then 25, may also be day traders thinking this is a lame duck upward share-price movement. Eventually the squeeze is such the wall is broken down, as we keep witnessing .

theory 02: as commented via social media by AirGuide's CEO and AVZ's strategic advisor, there is a capping and selling into buy side to accumulate. Looking at orders chi-x and asx, there's also good reason to believe there is a counter-capper for upward momentum as well, I base this on seeing serially small buys into sell side at 0.25

I think we are psychologically becoming use to the twenties, and 25 is pivotal. 50 cps offer soon? AirGuide's has not repeated its the target price today but just 25 cps "too cheap" and that he wants to eee "maximum value"), A JV or consortium (even later down the track for a main shareholder ) could make that target 50c viable

We are waiting for HuaYou I suspect to formally announce to its shareholder's a JV.
    If so, is HuaYou staling (if it is) because it might trigger a a bidding war by other majors?

Is HuaYou waiting on....what?
    Last edited by workhorse: 31/10/17
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.