AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-3268

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I'm trying to accumulate more AVZ. Borrowing money from every source I can. However, I have some devils advocate thoughts:

Suppose the we get a solid JORC and the SP hits some new highs. Is it possible that some of the parties that need AVZ ore could enter a bit of a bluffing/delaying game...

For example, the TO candidates know that the AVZ board is probably not likely to want to build roads, power stations and rail links... In the meantime they scoop up all the spare lithium from all the bit players coming online all around the world. They could play a long waiting game and in essence frustrate the hell out of AVZ holders by not submitting TO offers in the 50c+ range and daring the AVZ board to build a mine and bring product to market...

I think many AVZ holders would eventually give up on the AVZ story and sell out.

It does not seem likely to me, I am just trying to put myself in the shoes of a hypothetical consortium that ultimately wants the AVZ resources but can afford to wait 5 or 6 years to get their hands on it. I am new to the mining game but I have been told that Chinese negotiators can be difficult to deal with and China in general thinks long term...

By the way I am bullish on AVZ, got a solid stake in it mostly options.

I recall some other posters factoring in things like the cost to build all the necessary infrastructure into any TO bid. While the Spod might be worth billions, the cost to build the ancillary infrastructure to the mine could also cost billions...
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.