AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-4030

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    Hi C.S. Wells

No relation to H.G?

Thanks for the compliment.

If you are talking about lithium you don't have to go far back to look at companies like PLS, KDR etc.that went nuts during the first lithium wave as their resource was defined; both KDR and PLS hit the 80's.

There was a lull period and now we are well into a strong and sustaining second lithium wave with China, Europe, India and the US -car companies, energy storage companies(battery) gearing up for a revolution with defined directives and plans for internal combustion engines to be phased out and emission targets to be met.

Being in the second lithium wave all bodes well for a growth in AVZ's SP, but more than that it is our fundamentals where our potential lithium hardrock resource potentially dwarfs all others in size and quality on the planet!

While companies such as PLS and KDR are good for long term. I have sold out of them to be in AVZ.

Why???

Because they are now passed the define resource stage where exponential gains in the SP can be obtained and are in an orphan period, so I prefer now to be in AVZ which is still in the lucrative define resource stage. Add to that, the fact that many suitors are after AVZ a bidding war could push our SP to astronomic heights, with the added catalyst that we will have constant drilling results and have a JORC resource established very soon, which will only add further value to AVZ. AIMO

Below is a good graph to explain what I said.

Hope this helps.

Cheers M8
    Last edited by Mining8: 02/11/17
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.