AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-4232

1. 2,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Im an Intensive Care Nurse. Practically retired now. So If Im working night shifts and investing in the stock market with only half a brain (Soggy Night Shift Zombie land brain) -then everyone can do it.
    I Started off with buying small amounts. Kept leveraging. Kept following knowledgeable posters.
    Found AVZ by looking up what some posters were posting about.
    Found SAS when a mate said have a look at this companys name (both of Us being Ex Military)
    My SMSF was $100k and was advised not to take it out of HESTA Superfund. Because of REAL costings and the data on SMSFs failing.
    Well I pay $2,500 a year for a SMSF Manager and Auditor who gave Me good advice about Off market transfers and buying assetts.
    Now that SMSF is $2 mill.

Im reading adverts and scare tactics from the Big Four Banks about how they can better manage Your Super. F*#k those C#*ts...those CEOs just want to control more of Our money and inhibit compounding growth.

Sorry for Rabitting on. Hope My experience helps others to formulate better investing strategies. Only mentioning My experiences. Not giving Advice on how to Invest.
    GLTAH DYOR

IMHO -Cobalt, Copper, Nickel, Lithium, Gold, Evs, ESS, Solar, Wind, Nanosats, Cubesats, AI, Pizoelectrics, New techs all give new entrants great leveraging. Also Crypto.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.