AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-4306

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    Freakedout said:

"Thanks to you based on your structured posts I was confident in getting into AVZ. Just curious do you see any other little gems in the second wave that might explode."

Thanks for the compliment. I am just one of many who try and give objective information regarding AVZ.

Regarding your question, if there are other gems on the ASX, honestly, the fundamentals of AVZ are so outstanding I still see it as a massively undervalued stock, and will stay to the end!

Sure, there are one cent temptations on the ASX, but if you dig a little deeper there is not much to them fundamental wise. For instance, they may have a few good rock chip results, soil samples, and have large pegmatites, but do they contain spodumene, are they homogenous, are they a large deposit, do they have good grades, are they brownfield exploration with 72 years of historicals to back them up to point the drill bit in the right direction, instead of wasting time and money with hit and miss results. Also, importantly, ask yourself if they have good management(Klaus Eckhof) and a group(Chinese/ML-Airguide) that can get things done. I think you can see why I am here, and are confident and bullish regarding AVZ; a once in a lifetime opportunity! AIMO
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.