AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-4648

1. 5,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1869
    yes the exponential growth in EV will certainly effect majors to secure supply.

these articles and many more highlight the importance to secure or joint venture quality mines that can meet the battery market.
    the last ASX details on AVZ metallurgy very significant with low iron content and ability to produce battery grade.

ONCE India gets moving the supply chain only will become tighter and companies like CATL and BYD will need to act early to lock up long term supply.
    Unfortunate that AVZ will be taken over but China controls mining in DRC.
    Then again can always invest in the successful bidders,
    ALL IMO

http://reneweconomy.com.au/india-jo...lands-in-wanting-100-electric-vehicles-72869/

The Indian government is working on a scheme that also seems a bit far-fetched at present. The Dutch and Norwegians are fairly rich; Indians, less so. So India’s Road Minister Nitin Gadkari wants to sell electric vehicles without a down payment, and people would pay for the car “out of the savings on petroleum products.” A meeting is to be held next week on the matter with India’s Oil Minister and its Environment Minister.

http://www.copyright link/business/...ng-to-invest-in-lithium-mines-20170807-gxqmbs

"I reckon it is starting to dawn on them that there could very well be a supply issue and I think they are going to have to start motivating some capital upstream to be able to establish that security in their supply chain," Mr Brinsden said on the sidelines of the Diggers and Dealers mining conference in Kalgoorlie on Monday

VW one of the biggest EV car manufacture has expansion plans and CATL would be one in the supply chain links to lithium if successful with Huayou Cobalt.

Soon find out .

ALL IMO
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.