AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-4887

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Mate I’m risk adverse but hate losing out on a good deal. Read: I’d hate to be sitting on the sidelines when/ if a T/O offer occurs and no amount of tree shaking will change that.

I’m almost certain AVZ is worth a lot more than it currently is (largely depending on JORC) and we will see an offer soon. However I want this to get to JORC as our players may very well be saving their “big offers” until after the JORC as part of their risk managemennt.

From my earlier post the T/O “premium” and consequently current share price doesn’t matter- we will still get the maximum of what our players are willing to pay at that level of risk. Reduce risk through a good JORC = higher offers. These billion dollar companies see through all the bs sentiment (reflected in current share price) and break projects down into risk versus return.

Since I am holding onto my shares tightly, the share price only matters if we do a cap raise to fund this mine ourselves. Which, for people with long term horizons, is happy days!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.