AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

See the thing is.... most of the retail holders here are mums...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    See the thing is.... most of the retail holders here are mums and dads and some of them don't come from a finance background meaning they would follow sheep mentality or they would simply be happy with a few green numbers and sell out... which is absolutely fine, cuz not everyone has studied finance in or outside of university. Fundamentals of AVZ remain strong and once further drilling occurs then the share price will rise because we need to price in the new mining progress. This is all money! I predicted AVZ would be at 35c now but that's assuming absolutely no drop, which doesn't occur because people will always sell out. This is called seasonality and we should ignore it. Just follow the trend component of the share price graph! Once it goes up it goes up! It doesn't matter what happens in between! That's simply how the market works. Forget about the retail sellers who sold out because tough luck they will miss out on a few 3-4 baggers these few months. I remain confident and have AVZ as one of my largest holdings. This is the humble opinion of a fund manager.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.