AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I've always liked renewables for many years since before climate...

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I've always liked renewables for many years since before climate science. If you read the actual report - it's just more political stuff. The directors of the institutes that did it straight away turned it into political clubs to beat the Trump administration with - so who knows what the motives are considering they are being defunded etc, by trump.

That being said, I've always loved solar in particular and have no idea why it isn't being instituted as building policy across the board for new residences. We make all kinds of rules regarding grid power, sewage, water etc, why not residential solar?

When you see that kind of proposal coming in - you'll realise people on both sides of politics might be getting serious about it. Instead this whole "let's give huge grants to our universities and industry to make solar power plants" is kind of specious when it could be being done house-by-house in a far more manageable way.

I doubt anyone wants to see their cities turn into what China has done to theirs - so am very happy with EV at least.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.