lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254

Link to ML’s words:

“A serial of news, expected & unexpected”

“No offtake unless they got stake in AVZ”

“50c is coming shortly”

“Whole team in China & they don’t need me”

“ just sit back, relax & enjoy”

“Player 6 is ready & roll”

“Do whatever the best for shareholders” (a poster’s personal tweet)

I way I look at it could highly possible that this current transaction involved the whole team might not be TO yet but it’s definitely something major & postive which could potentially send the SP to 50c even without a overnight TO offer. So what could it be?

I had another thought last night. Concluded, It can’t be offtake, might not be MOU as MOU isn’t big enough to double the SP from here. Then I add up what you are hinting Panda. I think it could be one of the major player pumping large scale of money into AVZ & wait for JORC to come out before initiating a TO bid as that’s more a certain & assured result. That means in short term, we could go as high as 50c anyway. When drilling starts & JORC is released, sounds like bidder is ready to pay top money for the result so your $1 prediction is not completely out of question at all as similar to KDR or even ARL, the SP all went skyrocket along the drilling). Good thing is a complete JORC or even PFS may still requires more than what we have in the kitty. If the major player 1 or 2 is ready to pump another big chunk of money to help us go through the stage, I take it a potential big & positive move to tick all the boxes ML & you are aiming at.

Also judging by the way you calculate 10 day average, I guess player is trying the avoid super high SP hence the capping. If they are on board with similar price that people can buy from the market, our SP could keep soaring from here once the deal is done & it happened to previous transactions to AVZ (huayou on board @ 7c & traded multiples not long after the deal) or other stock such as PLS ( also trading multiples post the deal done).

Anyway, that’s my personally opinion & assumption. However, either way, we are going much higher from here. Good luck holders & I might buy more while taking advantage of cappers. It’s really blessed for us to have the whole team including smart CEO, top promoter ML & top analysis & researchers such as you and many other valuable posters in place at the same time. Hopefully we all get the best result from this life changing company & adventure

Firm hand required & reap the best reward holders ! May we have a best incoming Xmas & Easter
    Last edited by orionwoo: 11/11/17
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.