AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-6645

1. 3,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    One month ago the SP was 12.5 cents -> looking at the monthly chart on this page ->.
    Not sure what calendar you are using.
    There are lots of shares on issue, so you won't get the big daily runs you see on some shares.
    For the same reason, you won't see the drastic falls, unless there is some really bad news story about the DRC affecting Katanga.

But I can understand where you are coming from when the TA does not match the fundamentals. After the first drill (SP 14 cents), the SP did not appreciate much, and then after Klaus sold off some shares we traded a couple of cents below that for a couple of weeks.
    Frustrating........
    We also hear about capping mentioned constantly by posters - and this has been a feature of trading for the last month where the SP can be capped at any level, chosen by those entities.

Looking overall, I think this should be at least above 30 cents, with what we know so far and what that is expected, and what the underlying lithium story is.

Today's trading was just a fishing trip for larger players to catch those retail stop losses.
    Are they going to stay in the bar after lunch or try it again this arvo?

Lowest price so far was 23 cents. So you will be recited this figure many times - as those fishing want to do your head in.........
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.