AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-7825

1. 8,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    I think you'll need to factor in a bit more than that for a true comparison, including sovereign risk, production costs, distance to port, time to production, binding offtakes, future drilling, managements past credentials, jorcs, dfs, psf, etc, etc.....dont get me wrong Im long AVZ and have been since around 3cents, but take for instance TAW who is next to produce with plant over 80% complete already which seems to have slipped under many a radar lately, MD who literally wrote the book on pegamites in Western Australia, projects within Australia, first shipment(not just production) aimed for next quarter, EV company just threw $20million at it at a share price of 35cents(a premium at the time), has an absolute sheetload of drilling to do which it will be fully funded to do but are smart enough to bring in big revenue first, Tawana’s(TAW) 100%-owned Cowan Project alone covers a 26km strike of two rare earth pegmatite belts over 721km2, add to that management that have constantly under promised and over delivered lately....the list goes on, but just saying pretty hard to compare a company whos a stones throw away from big revenue and pretty safeguarded from more dilution to a company who is a couple of years away from production
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.