AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-9046

1. 4,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    I think there are many who hold a nice chunk of AVZ I bought in @3c but I got spooked with all the DRC downramping and bailed out @3.7c . Luckily I put it all in AGY which then went on a tear sold some of that did a sneaky 20% 2 day trade on another stock and now have 650k of these @8c My wife also has over 400k at 14 now. Compared to 15m 1m doesn't sound like a lot but we are basically retired with other assets and super so a financial windfall here would see us very comfortably off. Our biggest holding is AGY free carried @6c which I believe will hit $1+ next year.

Were not looking to make millions out of the share market but $1m after taxes is the goal to pay for a few more overseas holidays.

I'm fully confident that AVZ will return a nice profit in the near term if not we hold and collect the 50% tax bonus later in the year, in fact I would prefer if we wernt sold off until later next year. This is why I don't care what the SP is doing from day to day even though it's nice to see it going up. When I bought these my plan was 30c in 12 months over 200% thats better than any bank !
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.