AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-9533

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    Correct....and the "Beginning Drilling Announcement" is imminent because we only have a few business days to the end of December.

I would expect FOMO buying, as when investors know that we are drilling they will realize that we will begin a constant news flow of results from visuals and cores. Given the stellar results already, and what is expected as in the exploration target and grade, the current price is a bargain entry point in my opinion. Sure, there will be retraces along the way, but it will be way harder to buy in at the low 20's if we have a continual stream of results of huge intercepts of high grade; and why not given what we have found! Don't discount either a takeover offer during drilling. If either or all of these scenarios occur the SP will not see the low 20's again in my opinion!

We all know that AVZ is a greatly sought after prize because of its size and grade, as we know there are multi-players who are showing a genuine interest. This means as results are revealed there is a realistic chance of takeover offers/further investment, which as well as the results themselves should send the SP significantly north.

If we are not taken over pre-JORC, and we establish an initial JORC Q1 with gargantuan tonnages that are expected to dwarf many fold all known global lithium deposits I would expect any share price under $1.00 conservative!

Some players may want the certainty of a JORC(eg. guaranteed size) when spending big bucks and takeover offers will only appear post JORC. If this scenario plays out I would be more than a little excited at the takeover price, for if a bidding war takes place the players would have to pay a premium! Players would also realise that paying a premium for certainty(JORC) of a deposit this size in the long term is not such a handicap given that their own market cap and SP will already be immediately boosted upon purchasing AVZ. But, more importantly, it is what they will be able to do with this resource long term, obviously, enormous revenues from the amount of lithium mined and processed due to the unstoppable demand for lithium due to the EV revolution, but also, because of its size, to be able to control lithium pricing and supply will be a worthy prize indeed!

AIMO
    Last edited by Mining8: 20/12/17
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.