AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-9560

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    A 3rd party has also said that each drill hole result will be announced individually as they become available but this is unofficial. (ML)

Are you kidding me.... so ML goes from being a paid consultant to AVZ and heavily involved in TO discussions..... to now a 3rd party making unofficial announcements...

The mere fact you are asking the question if ASX announcements can be made on a NON TRADING day in particular Christmas in the first place confirms your throwing darts at a board. Highlights why you would be the onky person that would expect ML do arrange something like this.... being an unofficial 3rd party.

Grrr. and..... Now you expect people to accept ML, being an unofficial 3rd party, to announce results on each hole drilled when it was clearly outlined at AVZ's AGM they are looking to send core in 1200 to 1500 metre batches to lab for analysis ( more than one individual holes worth),

Sorry, but the only part of your post worth reading was....

# Merry Xmas to all holders.

(I wonder if I put ( ML) at the end of that people would think I'm in the know and getting info from ML himself being an unofficial 3rd party....blahahaha rant over)
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.