AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-9587

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 342
    If you took the time to read my post slowly; I never said when it will happen, only its my believe that it will EVENTUALLY happen ! You cant compare PLS, AJM, TAW, GXY etc... to this stock, they are all at different stages... AVZ is still a speculative unproven resource! (I also hold PLS and GXY).
    I don't care if the SP is 22c at Christmas, because I am a believer in the fundamentals of AVZ and the electrical revolution that dawns upon us. And just for the record, I enjoy posting positive messages instead of doom and gloom trolls that have dragged this thread down for the past 3 months. The regular people on this thread have been here a long time, not necessarily posting positives all the time, but factual information that helps to keep us all in check. Sure the last 3 months have been tough, and at times I have thought twice about the stock... However, posters like 8 horse, westy, megagem, hoots, anush and a host of others have keep the reality going. They have helped me stay strong and focussed, which is something that you may be lacking... I don't need your approval or personal advise/feedback on what I have written...So I will continue to promote AVZ as I am a believer, so thankyou for your feedback, but I kindly reject your thoughts. If you think AVZ is so bad, sell up and don't come back.

Merry Christmas!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.