AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-9670

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    I think its a sad reality you think of CGT and Australia like this mate, have to say I used to think the same, then after some long discussions with some enlightened crew I was reminded. Tax here is a high rate because look at our lifestyles, look at us! We are (and I'm sure of this of all the holders in AVZ) we are in top the 5% wealth wise, and we are lucky enough to have a bunch of $$$ to spend in a speculative stock. We have beautiful culture, and lifestyles, amazing opportunities, solid education system, reliable 2 party government, I mean the list goes on, if you want a comparison, look at the DRC! Don't get it twisted would love this to go over $1 and get to keep all of it, but I also like knowing that I am a part of country where our concern is what kind of wine to drink, what kind of healthcare to have, what kind of retirement system will ensure my fundamental existence. I hope we can all ponder this while sipping something over a celebration with family and look around yourself and realise, this is where that TAX goes, this is where half of what you put your balls on line for goes. (and if you got some classic doll bludging uncles aunties or cousins, I hope they thank you for your contribution)
    Sorry all back to the running commentary on the SP movements.

Will there be drilling announcements pushed through over the Christmas break/weekend? or are the offices and Labs closed?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.