AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

canonman, There has been a capper, and yes deep pockets, we...

1. 205 Posts.
    canonman,

There has been a capper, and yes deep pockets, we suspect it is/was CATL And its been going on since october--its became quite obvious to those who watch course of sales closely. The capping was obvious just by watching the small vol trades pushing it down. This is was most obvious around 30 to 27 to 25 and now 22-23 cent range.

I don't think anyone is excluding day traders in the mix--they also troll here. Its the intensity and duration that indicates capping. Why a capper, well not every holder of a stock can say their stock is selling all, a take-over, and so the tactic presumed is to push the price into a range that suits the suitor including a premium.

I have-not watched the course of sales the last week so cant comment on recent price action, however with the sell queue popping up to 1 mil above 24 today, suggests opportunitists of the DT kind. the capper behaves differently, more like a wall. As for profit taking CGT etc that could well be so, however, those holders who got in in December, I think have mostly left in the teens as they never reckoned we'd be still holding in December. of the T20 will show/ infer some steadfast holders exist. We might expect quite few profit takes in Feb when the Manono license was acquired, however, again, many of the big buyers I believe sold out in the teens. This is partially reflected in the T20 register history.

Anyway, trading this week has been different, after the announcement, something shifted? JNS contract scaring the pigeons?
    Last edited by workhorse: 28/12/17
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.