AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I think you'll find these images are from core samples 1-7. The...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12443
    I think you'll find these images are from core samples 1-7. The are images of hole 8 which we already have the announcement for.

Hasn't been any new images on expected core samples to date as far as I'm aware.
    To add to the comments about pending announcements Monday.

I see it going 2 ways;
    Option 1: No announcement Monday. My timeline has that pegged in for mid-late week. Will be a combo of announcing all rigs are on site (which is reflective on comments from management this week) and the second core sample from our 1 drill rig which has been operable for a few weeks now.

Option 2: They may lodge a courtesy announcement and address the delay. If this is the case, I was also expect them to say something in the Monday release to the effect of "assay samples of hole 8 and core 9 samples expected to be released to market late in the week."

That's my gut instinct here. I'm confident that regardless of the timeline that transpire the end S/P come Friday will be identical. What will change is the fluctuations of the S/P to that price. Option 1 may present better buying opportunity early next week, option 2 should keep things fairly stable or a slow increase in expectation of the announcement end of week.

SF2TH
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.