AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

“Lithium value powering along and every time it does so, the...

1. 1,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1072
    Lithium value powering along and every time it does so, the value of our resource magnifies greatly”, nicely said avagadro. Spot on and I am in no doubt there will be yet another massive upward lithium sector increase in the price of stocks once the 2018 negotiated lithium concentrate off-take prices are released to the market in early December (see GXY release Dec 2016) or sooner by some other parties.

Not long now before the industry Li2O (6%) concentrate prices are negotiated and released to the market for the 2018 shipments by some. I anticipate another +25% increase from ~Au$1,180/t (US$905) to +Au$1,470/t will be forthcoming based on lithium demand and sentiment in the sector, resulting in further across board Lithium sector gains. A No brainer.

Looking forward to the AGM, commencement of drilling and above sector announcements. All good here, go you good thing. Enjoy another/next ride up new and old AVZ shareholders. Bye …

Notes:

Galaxy-China Inc negotiated lithium concentrate off-take prices for a minimum specification of 5.5% Li2O:
    2016 US$650/t
    2017 US$830/t (~27% price increase, plus customers to pay an additional US$15/t for every 0.1% improvement in grade of Li2O delivered)
    2018 ~US$1,040/t (+25% price increase) or ~AU$1,350/t

https://roskill.com/news/lithium-galaxy-achieves-large-price-increase-2017-spodumene-contracts/
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20161214/pdf/43dpy354rjhp49.pdf

……………………………………………………………………………………………………
    You are neither right nor wrong because the crowd disagrees with you. You are right because your data and reasoning are right.
    ~ Warren Buffett

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.