AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Big Hoss said: "He sold to free up cash to buy in OKR, he still...

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    Big Hoss said:

"He sold to free up cash to buy in OKR, he still holds plenty of AVZ shares. This has been covered before but thanks for your 2 cents."(referring to Heartbreaker)

Heartbreaker has already exposed himself as a downramper who has great belief in AVZ.(see his post below) I agree with him 100%. Our FUNDAMENTALS ARE OUTSTANDING!

Note below is AVZ's INITIAL! EXPLORATION TARGET

AVZ under promises and over-delivers in my opinion.

Already 2 world record lithium intercepts:

• 250.9m* @ 1.48% Li2O, 913ppm Sn (Carriere de L’Est Pegmatite) *world record intercept
    • 235.0m* @ 1.66% Li2O, 1001ppm Sn (Roche Dure Pegmatite)*world record intercept
    • 202.8m* @ 1.57% Li2O, 1078ppm Sn (Roche Dure Pegmatite)

Exploration target REGULARLY UPGRADED!.....from 400m-800m to ONE to ONE point TWO BILLION TONNES of 1.25-1.5%Li2O, and now with our largest pegmatite Carriere de L'est(5.5km long) added to the drill program....TWO BILLION TONNES???

PLUS:

* A tier one tin resource to pay for lithium mining and processing!; processing to offset transport costs!

Heartbreaker just wants to buy at a lower price......I recall his post on the 30/11/17, I quote:

"Only because I believe I can buy in cheaper.
    Nothing against the Company, just that delays are a killer to a share price."

Of course he stated the above with a sell sentiment....Bit silly hey Heartbreaker

But not to worry Heartbreaker, if results are to be as expected, and why not after our 72 years of historical data and our outstanding results from 7 holes so far then at the end of the initial JORC Q1 I would think an SP of $1.oo conservative; that's 4 bags from here.

Sohhh HB, you can still board the train but time is running out!

Drilling expected to begin next week with a continual stream of results from visuals, and cores will be sent immediately to the lab for analysis when they become available!

AIMO
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.