LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Running commentary on the SP price, page-753

1. 4,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    There is another good word in Proverbs 21:5 - If you read it often you will no doubt grow in Wisdom!!

After yesterdays share price movement we can see how our investment in LPD could and will most likely be moving over the next 12 months!
    Seek and you shall find - I wonder how many investors do - and how many found this little write up on Lepidico Ltd Shareholders page. Good points made in this -

http://www.lepidico.com/investors/shareholders/
    "Why Become a Shareholder?
    When you invest in Lepidico you’re investing in great possibilities and a dedicated team of professionals. We explore for deposits and evaluate projects that can be developed sustainably and operated with wide margins on a total cost basis, an outcome that should have enormous implications for the growth of the Company and your investment. If you would like to invest in Lepidico, contact your stockbroker or professional advisor. Visit our

Our Mkt Cap has gone from around $10 million to today currently $227.5 million.
    And it is only early days in the enormous possible outcomes over the next few years! cool for all the early investors that have supported LPD over the last 18 months or so.

You will need to show patience here - over the longer term as you sow you will reap - with LPD it should be a good harvest! Or should I say an ENORMOUS one! You can keep in 2018 I am sure.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $896 448K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
163 175396896 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 98598988 54
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.