API 0.00% $1.53 australian pharmaceutical industries limited

Running commentary

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    As there is no current commentary for API I thought I would start one.

I am no charting expert but haven't recently started. It looks to me a cup and handle has formed from the 12/08/2020 with a high of $1.145 with the SP falling from there until the rise on 05/10/2020 moving to 10/11/2020 where it retested the $1.45 and dropped off on the closes again for the next few days and looking to move higher over the next few weeks. The MACD also showing bullish signs.

While the Annual report wasn't anything to fancy there were key points to take from it such as

“If and when a vaccine becomes available, a co-ordinated, whole of healthcare approach involving GPs, nurses, hospitals, aged care homes and pharmacistswillserve Australia wellagain. The strength of our pharmacy distribution system in delivering vital medicines during the bushfire and COVID-19 emergencies was clearly demonstrated and we stand ready to play whatever part the Government determines is necessary to ensure speedy delivery of a vaccine to the Australian community,” Mr Vincent said.

Along with further store opening from independent pharmacy's wanting to join the brand.

I think the strong online performance will be a key driver in next years sales and this will only move higher. I have taken up a position and will accumulate at these prices with $1.50 price valuation on this moving forwards.

This is just my thinking and of course dyor. I'm still learning!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add API (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.