CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

Running discussion on CL8, page-257

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Apologies for the horrendous grammer in the previous message, I was texting and running.

My honest thoughts is that there is only so many hours in a day and Chris has not been able to keep on top of things in regards to mobilise, and my caravan.

It's like the platform is built, but bringing in the hoards of customers has not been one ofoChris's strong points. Chris can create partnerships and bring assets to mobilise that way. But as for customer aquisition, he is hopeless. So he needs to find a way to fix this issue.... (which is what has been done by the recent advertising campaign) But I don't think the fundamental bedrock to build on going relationships has been cemented for the mobilise and my caravan fields. But at the same time, the money and time, may not be there as well.

As the screws tighten on the business, Chris must focus on the areas that will generate income... It's survival.

But there are ways to create an ambassador program, it's finding a way to overcome the issues by thinking outside of the box.

Just like the whole advertising on vehicles problem .. Chris was like customers don't want it... So think outside the box and have removable stickers... Problem solved... I don't know, cl8 needs more community, and an active community, ambassadors to drum up business, on the supply and demand sides. If ambassadors work on a commission basis, cl8 can pay out of profits... So it's not like it would cost the biz anything...

Anyway I'm going to enjoy my long weekend now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.