CL8 0.00% 1.6¢ carly holdings limited

Dealer Rental Solution "The electronic direct mail and telephone...

1. 3,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Dealer Rental Solution

"The electronic direct mail and telephone marketing campaign to engage automotive dealers as supply and handover locations for vehicles commenced on 21 May and discussions are underway with a number of prospects identified in the early stages of this DriveMyCar campaign. Initial interest has been shown by larger dealers, which is positive from a scale and distribution perspective. Due to the often complex financing and ownership structures for vehicles held by automotive dealers the sign up process can be lengthy so priority will be given to identifying the dealers with the highest propensity for faster onboarding."

"The electronic direct mail and telephone marketing campaign to engage automotive dealers as supply and handover locations for vehicles continues with a number of initial expressions of interest progressing to contract negotiation stage. To accelerate the outreach activity a telephone sales organisation has been engaged to supplement DriveMyCar’s own business development efforts"

I would assume once you've entered contract negotiation the issues with vehicle ownership have been overcome so I cant really see this next phase being that time consuming.
    If there was a number interested in joining DMC, we'd get news pretty quickly IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.293M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 740323 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 684120 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.