AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-10320

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    in my life i dont suspect the worst of people, not until they prove they cant be trusted. In all Andrews comments for the last few weeks, I have no reason to disbelieve him. his wording has given no reason not to take him at face value.
    when shares up placed so out of the market then its irrelevant and people placing weight on the buy or sell side outside of a 20% movement is not usually relevant.
    Anyway the dark pool makes this all irrelevant really for we cant see what is really on each side.

And for the next poster below, its not really a huge holding as some have said. It is for some and not for others. brokers often dont tell you what they doing and its often in the disclosure which few would read. I have seen peoples accounts with brokers doing 30 trades a day on their portfolio and for nonsense small amounts.

they had been somewhat forceful in getting him to sign the document and he really didn't know what the reason was. But effectively they are using his shares in a very substantial portfolio to short, and this is really contrary to his investment goals.

So shares placed so out of market shouldn't be a concern to anyone really. just my opinion and experience

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.