AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-1105

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Clearly price is being manipulated... but the bigger question is who and why?

Call me a cynic but I think the avz bom have a big part to play... and I'm not talking about ML who is an advisor that is trying his best to keep the SP up... his twitter action shows this especially when price is struggling.

Why did those drill results come via ML instead of through an announcement when THEY HAD THE RESULTS... he just seen them and took pics. Why didn't they disclose as the results came in?

Surely they want the SP to go up? I dont think so...

This board is interested in a TO and are happy for SP to come down hoping Chinese investors will offer them something... anything ... as long as it doesn't mean having to go down path of production which they are not capable of... and simply dont want.

50 cents club is probably what they asked and got rejected... now happy to see SP come down and maybe they will get offered 30? 35? As long as they dont go to production... imo

Otherwise...where are lab results for first drill? Surely doesn't take that long? And why not reporting in a timely manner?

Just a theory ... not down ramping just questioning... as most know avz is worth much more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.