AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-1122

1. 1,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1573
    yeah the bots, the capping etc are annoying however I also agree that a fair bit of the responsibility lies with the hierarchy, we seem to not meet reasonable time lines on a number of important issues that appear to be impacting investor confidence, that's loyal holders and those that might have considered investing.

Who out there thinks the bots have had a dramatic effect on the current share price and if so how much? I'm not so sure but would be more than happy to be educated in this matter by some of those that feel this is why our share price is back to where it was over 5mths ago, without hardly a wimper from the execs of avz

Sometimes out of frustration I look at the SP and think when will this mutt get off its knees and start performing but I'm a patient investor so I don't say it, I just think it, (so pls disregard that I said and treat it just as a thought bubble).

It appears to me that it's a bunch of hard working HC members that are doing far to much of the heavy lifting which the management of the company get paid to do and I'd like to see them doing a lot more to prove to investors that own the company that they are onto it, waiting patiently, patiently,patiently.......

I do agree with some of the well thought out stratgeys posted here, that there is POSSIBLY more to this than the meets the eye and hopefully in the fullness of time, one or more of these strategys, that have been speculated on by various AVZers is proven correct. ps for what it's worth I think ML is working his butt off!
    Last edited by Super yacht: 11/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.