AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-1136

1. 2,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    Please note on AJM: Data-set is not reliable as all drill hole data can not be found. Does anyone have the data? BGS new drill hole data: Deep, Average intercept of 4.8M & Median intercept 2M. $AVZ still the standout #lithium project

72030477-E5A1-464F-8C7E-0C45C338342E.png

Common people seriously we all just waiting for those assays that shouldn’t be far off....

Samples from holes MO18DD001 to MO18DD003 are in Perth awaiting assay and should be reported before the end of the month. The core from MO18DD004 is in Lubumbashi ready to be sent to Perth and the core from MO18DD006, 007 and 008 has been logged, cut and sampled and will be despatched to Lubumbashi soon.

Let’s hope klaus delivers those with a sweet announcement before the end of the month

HOLE 8 we just wanted some water but hit THICK PEGEMITE lol

Huayou making the big play. They've played POSCO via the JV. They want all the #lithium product get can get their hands on. They want to be the one stop shop for cobalt and lithium, not just in China, but globally. We talk daily

Few months back but hey

If anyone believes the current SP is true to AVZ current worth you must be listening to some serious TROLLS ON TWITTER.

Yes I totally understand we do not have a mine YET

Yes road conditions not great however being upgraded as we speak prob as the Chinese don’t muck around

Next 200km road to #Manono completed (400km in total). 11km to be reworked, love that inspections to ensure #road quality. "the land beaten but remains crossable despite the large & frequent rains falling in the region."

That was January

Been a few months since the road update ,3 months a lot of road can get done,as I have said before my mate builds roads and it doesn’t take long to make it happen even in Australia

Plenty of MOU’s to date yes , I know not binding YET ,but let’s hope that is for SH benifit once our first JORC is met we still have funding thx to CR @25c to our American friends for 40,000 drill program

If we make it that far IMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.