AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-12258

1. 2,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    As do many mate.

Top 20 should be out in a few days my guess nothing much changed, if like previous few top 20 nothing much changed on the way up I doubt we will see a significant change around these depressing levels.

Remember the last announcement 

Positive roadshow in the USA, Canada, Hong Kong and China post release of the 2Mtpa Scoping Study and Operations update. AVZ has since been presented with a number of financing options including, but not limited to, equity investment, off-take pre-payments, project debt as well as other variations and combinations of these instruments.

The noise can suck sometimes as well as this terrible SP WE HAVE NOW.. 

But hey

Strategic Funding

As part of the Company’s ongoing strategy to secure financing for the development of the Manono lithium project, Executive level meetings have been held in the USA, Canada, China & Hong Kong over the past month. AVZ has since been presented with a number of financing options including, but not limited to, equity investment, off-take pre-payments, project debt as well as other variations and combinations of these instruments.AVZ is considering these financing options along with other strategies, to determine the best outcome for the Company and shareholders.

I will listen to that and see where it takes us

IMO NIGEL FERGUSON did not and would not get to where he is now on pump and dump stranded resource etc etc plays....

The road to Manono thread is always a great read things are progressing very well and fast...

GLTAH 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.