AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-1297

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    I should also point out that there will be a run up in AVZ share price that can be expected prior to the Jorc being released (ie, in expectation of it) as the above example CLA shows ...CLA had a 4 week uptrend in price prior to the announcement today and adding that together with todays price jump its more than a approx 100% increase in fact (10c to 21.4c) thus far since mid March. I expect AVZ will do much better than this. Expect a similar result response on the 2nd JORC for AVZ also which will include Carrier De l'Est. Question is will the 2nd Jorc double the 1st one ??

So delays are always possible (as is the case in all miners especially African ones) but once the drill assays/results are in we are not bound to actions on ground in Africa for desk JORC study it will be done in office in Perth I expect.

So going on their date of late Jun for JORC I expect the main JORC related expectation rally to start about end of may/early June.

In the mean time we have highly anticipated assay results coming over the next couple weeks plus more info on the 4 holes currently being drilled which will be due for completion shortly. One of AVZ holes is roughly equivalent (due to sheer width of intersection) to at least 2-3 holes or more by the best of our peer companies. So if you think say 9 holes or so by us is not much you need to realize its like the same as say 27 smaller holes at other company sites.
    Last edited by Freehold: 16/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.