AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-13036

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

Well said DJR, I agree with you completely

I keep reading these ridiculous posts stating that management (post Eckhoff) and/or Airguide are responsible for the share price

What a load of crap!

As has previously been stated just about all lithium stocks are down around 50% from their highs

AVZ has been treated more harshly than many others and in my opinion that is a DIRECT action in response to the way Klaus Eckhoff

behaved by selling his shares in such a secretive and downright disdain for his shareholders type way

The share price has been punished heavily for these lousy, self centered actions

As they say and it's so absolutely true 'it's never a good look when the CEO sells his or her shares'

I for one am still smarting from his actions and believe many others are feeling the same way too

It's very easy to say drop it and move forward but easier said than done when it's your hard earned that's been eroded mainly by the act of one person who just happened to be your CEO

All that aside, I agree with DJR, management have done a very good job by continuously keeping us updated, it's good news after good news after good news.

No doubt it's hugely disappointing that the share price hasn't reacted as we all would have hoped or expected it to but I believe it's pretty harsh to blame management for it not reacting in the way we all want it to

AVZ is a very tough gig, there's no doubt about it but I firmly believe our day in the sun will come

AIMO and the absolute best to all holders. Stay strong and hang in there

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.